As the menu was getting a bit long and unmanageable it was time to segregate things up a bit. Apologies to all that I have “lumped” England and Wales in together, but base don the numbers it makes the most sense at this point in time. If it grow significantly I will obviously look to splitting it further.

Remember (especially for Scottish Anglers) that when fishing south of the border you need a fishing licence from the Environment agency. You can pick up daily, weekly or annual ones for both migratory and non migratory fish.

View Fly Fishing Venues England and Wales in a larger map